Made without an ice cream maker, all you need are mangoes, condensed milk and cream to make this homemade mango ice cream recipe that is creamy and scoop able, just like the ice cream you buy in tubs at the shops. Except this is ice cream money can’t buy. Because shop bought will never be able to capture the flavor of real mango like when you make it from scratch at home.
- 400 grams of mango pulp
- 1 teaspoon of gelatin
- 250 grams of whipping cream
- 50 grams of icing
- 30 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- Yellow food coloring (Optional)
- Ripe mango pulp.
How to Make
- Mix gelatin with water, stir well and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of resting gelatin, put it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds and mix with mango pulp. May be scooped mango pulp and blended in a gelatin cup first, stir well, then pour together again for easy stirring.
- Whip the whipping cream and icing sugar until soft peaks formed. Add sweetened condensed milk, beat until combined, then pour the mango pulp that blended with gelatin. Mix with it.
- Pour into the prepared container. You can add more mango pulp. Then put the ice cream in the freezer for about 10 hours
- After the set (You can scoop to eat a round like aunt. You have to hurry to do it. Don’t let the ice cream melt Will return to the same scales Used to spin until finely If you have a powerful blender, it will be very good. Because the ice cream is quite sticky Can cause motor burns After blending, put it in the freezer for another 5-8 hours or until the ice cream sets harden. Do this one or two more times, or until the ice crystals are smaller and the ice cream is smoother.
- If smooth, creamy ice cream, it is ready to served.