Sourdough Bread Homemade Recipe for classic sourdough bread which is a winner every time I bake it; and, it can be proved overnight in a cool place for early morning baking.
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1.5 cups of bread flour (for use when kneading dough not sticking to your hands)
- 1 box fermented flour (following the sourdough starter recipe, as recipe in Part 1)
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon ground guava
How to do it
- Add warm water to a mixing bowl followed by the Sourdough starter,
- stir to combine. Followed by salt And add the flour to mix 4 cups.
- Fold the flour to the water.
- Before the hand massage on the table sprinkle the bread flour a little on the table so that the flour does not stick to the table.
- When kneading the dough, you must brush your hands with dry bread flour to knead the dough without sticking your hands.
- Knead for about 5 minutes before turning the dough into a round ball.
- To allow the dough to rise for about an hour to an hour and a half, then knead it again.
- Before resting the dough in a cloth-lined bowl, sprinkle some dry powder on the cloth before placing the dough to rest in a cool place or refrigerator in normal compartment set aside overnight or 12 hours at least.
- Therefore, making this bread should be time appropriate to rest the dough.
- Before resting in the refrigerator
- Remove from refrigeration before forming.
- When the sourdough is fully rested, remove it from the cold and let it rest to room temperature for 1-2 hours. In various styles or will be made into a round lump by resting the formed dough and dividing into the mold as desired,
- And then cut the pattern as you like, rest until rise for 1 hour or 1 and half hours
- The flour is divided and formed into a mass. Cut the pattern as you like.
- Bake at 220 degrees for 40-45 minutes, and cooked
- Cut the slides as you like. You can apply butter or add cheese or loaf as you like.
Sourdough bread therefore is a bread that provides nutritional value and has health benefits. That people love to make bread or eat bread One of the many breads to choose from sourdough bread is a healthy choice. Because without oil, it is safe if anyone who finds the price of this type of bread is expensive, but will understand that the process and time Be patient and wait for it.