In addition to selling food and drink, the café is also a sweets, which is a profitable one in front of other products. It’s worth it if you make it worth it. Paulapetrik.net offers you how to make a dessert menu in the café. Choose from Mango Honey Toast, so don’t forget to find the signature sweets of the shop.
Mango Honey Toast
Believe me, almost every café has a honey toast menu to call customers. There’s no point in selling. That’s it, honey toast the mango. The highlight is serving with sliced mango.
- Skull Bread
- Salted fresh butter (or unsalted butter)
- 1-2 ripe mango
- Favorite Ice Cream
How to make
1. Cut the skullbread into thick slices of the desired size and cut into 9 grid shapes, then cut the butter into small slices and put it into the bread cavity. Put more, put less as you like.
2. Put the bread into the oven at 190 degrees for about 12-15 minutes
3. During the waiting time has elapsed, the bread came sliced mango wait
4. When finished, cut the mango. Just fit the bread is finished.
5. The bread decorated with mango.
Let’s decorate the Mango Honey Toast beautifully by layering mango on the bread. Followed by vanilla ice cream. Served with honey wirap Time to eat, slowly pour the syrup on the bread.
How are you doing with this menu? It’s very easy to make, not many ingredients. You can invite your friends or family members to help each other in making and helping each other, in addition to eating delicious snacks, but also building relationships in the family as well.