Egg tarts, delicious dessert recipes will make anyone who would be captivated. The egg tart comes with a crispy egg tart and a soft, sweet egg tart. If your weight will gain, you will have to accept it. Anyone who wants to try making easy homemade egg tarts at home, today we have a simple and easy egg tart.
Ingredients Tart Eggs
- Nstant puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- 220 ml fresh milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Lime yellow food coloring
- Cupcake mold / muffin mold 12 holes
How to make Egg Tart
1. Open. Oven at about 180 degrees Celsius for 5-10 minutes prepared.
2. Spread the dough into a thin sheet and invert the glass (wider than the print) over the dough.Use a knife to cut the puff around a circle slightly larger than the print.
3. Gently cover the sheet of powder puff close to the print. And let the rest of the flour slightly higher than the type.
4. Dip a fork to the flour to air. Then let the dough rest in the refrigerator.
5. Crack eggs into a mixing bowl. Beat the yolk just enough to break. Add sugar Beat and mix until combined.
6. Add a little yellow food coloring. Beat the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved.
7. Add fresh milk, stir and mix well. Pour into a measuring cup.
8. Remove the flour from the refrigerator. Pour the egg mixture into it. Be careful not to overflow the print.
9. Put in the oven for about 15 minutes until ready. Dip the egg tart with a sharp stick. If cooked, the egg will not come out. Let the egg tart cool for 5-10 minutes ready to serve.
- Use granulated sugar for baking. The smaller the flakes, the faster the sugar will dissolve.
- Use oil spray to spray the print. Easier to unwrap