We would like to recommend a menu of croissants favorites of many people. Today, admin would like to share how to make croissants step by step. That makes making tricky croissants easier to understand. This croissant dough recipe can also be use to make croissants, chocolate, Danish, cinnamon, raisins. Which the admin will recommend next time. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and how to make the croissant https://seikeide.com/category/bakery/bakery.
Milk (cold) 1 cup (250 ml)
1/2 cup (125 ml) hot water
Active dry yeast 1 tablespoon
1/4 cup (50 g) sugar
All purpose flour 3 + 3/4 cups (500 g)
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup + 2 tbsp (9 0z/ 250 g) butter, frozen and left at room
How to make
- Pour milk and hot water into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together by hand.
- Pour all the ingredients on a clean table. Knead the dough together by hand. (It should take about 2 minutes.) Place the kneaded dough in an oiled cup and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- By covering the food with plastic wrap on the table. Finished, take the frozen butter that has been left at room temperature for 20-30 minutes and scrape it up.
- Spread the butter evenly. It is a rectangle, about 8 * 5 inches. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Take the chilled dough and knead it into a rectangle about 16 * 10 inches.
- Turn the dough horizontally. Use a rolling pin to make pressure marks.
- Wrap the dough in three folds as shown in the picture. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour (hereinafter referred to as steps 8 and 9 as 1 cycle).
- After refrigerating for 1 hour, remove the dough from the plastic wrap and make 1 round of dough (steps 8 – 9). P.S. Do not forget to bring it back to the plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Repeat step 10 two more times (total total will go through the process 4 times).
- Cut the dough into four pieces. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8-12 hours (if stored in the freezer, it can be kept for about 3 months).
- Take out 1 piece of dough, knead it into a rectangle size 16 * 6 inches, cut it into 3 squares and cut it into triangles as shown
- Stretch out the triangular dough. By giving the short side as the base.
- Make a small incision at the base of the triangle. Then stretch out a little Roll the dough from the base up to the top.
- Place the finished roll on the cookie sheet. Wrap the tray with plastic wrap. leave it cool Let the dough expand for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 220 C (450 F), beat the eggs and brush the eggs over the croissants with a brush. Put the croissant dough in the oven. Gold remove from oven set aside to cool ready to serve.