Thai Spicy Beef Curry, a central Thai food menu, spicy taste Another menu of authentic. Thai coconut milk curry that is worth trying. Fill the delicious with Thai eggplant and eggplant. Plus the meat is stale, big words, almost melting in the mouth as well scoop rice or rice noodles and wait.
Thai Spicy Beef Curry ingredients
- 400 grams of beef chops
- 400 milliliters of coconut milk tail
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 200 milliliters of coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Thai eggplant
- Red chili
How to make Thai Spicy Beef Curry
- Pour the coconut milk into the pot.
- Add the beef to stir.
- Simmer until it starts to rot, remove from the heat prepared.
- Heat the pan, add the coconut milk and stir until boiling.
- Followed by curry paste
- Stir until the coconut milk is cracked (Tip: Separating the coconut milk with curry paste will make the curry meat look spicy and appetizing.)
- Put the fried chili paste mixture into the coconut milk pot, stir well.
- Bring to a boil and stir to boil.
- Then lighten the fire. Season with sugar and fish sauce.
- Cut 4 parts of brinjal and put into the pot.
- Followed by eggplant and chili.
- Stir well and wait until it boils again.
- Add basil leaves and stir for a while.
- Scoop into containers ready to serve.
This single-skillet supper is a quick ticket to rich, exotic flavor. Don’t shake the coconut milk before opening; you want to keep the thick cream layer separated.