It’s time now, audience. That will come to make a noodle menu in Thai style with intense taste It is easy to make as well with the menu
Ingredients Spaghetti Basil with Minced Pork
- Spaghetti 100g.
- 500 grams minced pork
- Chili Chinda 2 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups basil leaves
How to Cook Spaghetti Basil with Minced Pork
STEP 1: Boil the noodles.
- Bring noodles. To boil in boiling water for 5-7 minutes.
- Take it through cold water and set aside to drain.
STEP 2: Stir Fried Basil
- Pound the chili and garlic coarsely. Then stir it to smell.
- Bring minced pork and stir until cooked. Season with fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce.
- When stirring until combined, add basil leaves, stir and add noodles.
STEP 3: Assemble the figure
- The basil leaves are divided and fried until crispy and then sprinkled.
- Arrange the dishes beautifully Is completed
How to blanch the noodles to be delicious
To cook the pasta properly, you need a large pot, put a lot of water and bring it to a boil. Then add salt Followed by the pasta to boil. Stir a little from time to time to keep the lines from sticking together. Boiling time Will be specified on the package But be sure to taste it first every time Well cooked noodles must be firm but soft or chewy. This kind of ripeness is called Al dente, the middle is slightly crunchy. When cooked, drain the boiled water. For menus that are served hot, you don’t have to wash the noodles in cold water because they will make the deliciousness disappear. But for dishes that are served cold, such as salad, wash the noodles in cold water first. May add a little oil Mix thoroughly so that the lines do not stick together.
How are you doing? With the menu “Basil Basil Spaghetti with Minced Pork” .