Let's make fried food without requiring a drop of oil on the menu. "Larb Shrimp Spring Rolls" tasty, crispy. Just have a microwave."Larb Kung Spring Rolls", Oven with Aircook Frying System that replaces the pan.
Ingredients Spring Rolls, Shrimp Larb
- Shrimp 300 grams
- 12-15 sheets of spring roll pastry
- 100 grams minced pork
- 20 g spring onions
- Shallots 20 g
- 20 grams coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper , fish sauce and roasted rice
- 1-2 lemons
How to cook Spring Rolls, Shrimp Larb
STEP 1: prepare the filling
- The minced pork is seasoned with fish sauce, chili powder, lime and added larvae with roasted rice. Then mix well
- Followed by coriander leaves, scallions, shallots, and mixed again.
STEP 2: Wrapped spring rolls
- Bring shrimp, shrimp, belly area. So as not to bend the shrimp
- Place the spring roll pastry sheet, followed by the minced pork. Followed by the shrimps And wrap it beautifully
- Put the spring rolls on a steel wire rack to prepare for baking.
STEP 3: Put in a microwave
- When the spring rolls are ready, bake them in the Electrolux RoseGold microwave oven with the aircook frying system.
- Turn the selector to the F-4 function, select the actual weight. Then the push button starts working.
- When the time is over, take out the spring rolls, Laab Shrimp, and serve with dipping sauce of your choice. It is completed.
How are you? Friends with the menu “Papaya Rolls Larb Kung”, a fried dish that doesn’t need a drop of oil. It can be said that it is a menu that you can enjoy without worrying about excess oil. Because Bam used today Electrolux Microwave Oven RoseGold model with Aircook frying system is a 5-in-1 microwave with Frying Air Cook function. Water and frying without oil is known to help make cooking easy every day like this, you can’t have it anymore, if your friends are interested in the product, you can buy it at the department store. Top shop And leading dealers across the country Or easily order via online channels อ่านต่อได้ที่ https://www.wongnai.com/recipes/spicy-shrimp-spring-roll?ref=ct