Special people complain that they are bored. Fried Spring Rolls Stuffed with vermicelli in the same way, I would like to create something strange and unique. We offers you how to make fried spring rolls with red pork. Hold a sheet of spring rolls wrapped in red pork stuffed with Chinese sausage and shiitake mushrooms. Served with tamarind sauce.
- Vegetable oil (for frying) 2 tablespoons
- Onion, chopped 50 g
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Red Pork, cut into small pieces 200 g
- Boiled Chinese sausage, cut into small pieces 50 g.
- Shiitake mushrooms, boiled until soft and thin, 50 g
- 2 tablespoons of shiitake sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar, ground pepper and sesame oil
- 10 spring rolls
- Wet paste for fixing the dough
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Fresh vegetables for pairing
Tamarind sauce ingredients
- 1 sachet of concentrated tamarind juice
- 100 grams of palm sugar
- 60 ml water
- 1 teaspoon Thai salt
- 1 Tbsp pounded red hot chilli
- Chopped coriander and pounded roasted peanuts For garnish
How to Cook
1. Put vegetable oil in a wok. Heat enough heat, add chopped onion, stir until combine, add minced garlic. Stir until fragrant, add red pork, Chinese sausage and shiitake mushrooms. Stir well. Season with mushroom sauce, granulated sugar, ground pepper and sesame oil, stir to combine, turn off
the heat. 2. Place the spring rolls on a cutting board. Put the red pork filling. Wrapped in rolls Apply the rim of the dough with wet flour.
3. Fry the spring rolls in the preheated vegetable oil. Fry over medium heat until cooked crisp. Scoop up and set aside
How to make tamarind sauce
1. Add concentrated tamarind juice, palm sugar, water and salt into a container, heat and simmer until the mixture boils slightly, turn off the heat, set aside until completely cool. Put the paprika pound and stir well. Spoon into a bowl, sprinkle the cayenne vegetables and ground peanuts.
2. Place the fried spring rolls on the serving plate. Eat with tamarind sauce and fresh vegetables as you like.
Well you should try making fried spring rolls with red pork as well. Served with a bit of fresh vegetables As for the sauce, if you like the spicy flavor, add more chili. If anyone is allergic to nuts, cut them out.