Spaghetti carbonara Italian food menu One of the favorite noodle dishes is spaghetti, right? And today we have recipes that are easy to make, expensive menus at restaurants, such as spaghetti carbonara recipes. Which many people may think is difficult to do. But let me tell you how to do it is very easy. Plus the cost of doing it is not expensive. The price per dish is less than 100 baht and with a touch of creamy. That makes this menu easy to eat for both children and adults, along with the secret of golden yellow cream sauce, smooth, beautiful, fragrant, intense, delicious that makes anyone who eats it will be addicted.
Spaghetti Carbonara Original Recipe
Spaghetti Carbonara This recipe is a traditional method. Rich creamy sauce made from eggs and cheese, without cream, flavored with pepper. And can add the smell of garlic by frying with bacon. and remove the garlic before adding the spaghetti
Ingredients: Traditional Spaghetti Carbonara
- Spaghetti [#2] 100 g.
- Bacon or ham 150 g
- Parmesan cheese 40 g
- 4 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 50 milliliters (ml) of boiling water
How to make Spaghetti Carbonara (Original Recipe)
1. Cut the ham or bacon into the size you like.
2. Take a fresh chicken egg and separate the yolk from the white. Using only 3 egg yolks and 1 whole chicken egg (according to the clip)
3. Grate the parmesan cheese into shredded strips. (You can use a ready-made grater) and mix it with the eggs. Then add pepper and salt and mix well.
4. Bring water to a boil. then add salt Then add spaghetti to boil. It takes about 6 minutes to boil.
5. Fry the bacon in the pan until golden and fragrant. and started to have oil coming out Then add the cooked spaghetti noodles. Fry until bacon oil is coated well. Add a little boiling water used to boil the noodles.
6. Turn off the gas stove, then add the egg and cheese mixture. Then mix to match the spaghetti. Then scoop onto a plate and ready to serve.