Let me tell you that if talking about pie menu, pie crust, many people will probably think of apple pie, so we’re here to give away the recipe for making apple pie. Apple Pie, crispy on the outside, juicy inside, easy to cook, good profit! Juicy Apple Used as a filling with crispy pie crust. Let me tell you that it’s very cool This recipe is easy to follow at home, not complicated. For anyone who wants to write down the recipe to sell. I can tell you that it sells well for sure. Pie line, pastry line, can’t miss it.
- 1 Fuji apple / 1 Apple Fuji
- ¼ tsp cinnamon / ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Sugar 30 g / 30 g Caster Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice / 2 lemon juice
- All purpose flour 15 g / 15 g All-purpose Flour
- Salt ⅛ tsp / ⅛ tsp Salt
- Vanilla flavor ¼ tsp / ¼ tsp Salt
- 7-8 Sheet Puff Pastry Dough / 7-8 Sheet Puff Pastry Dough
- 1 egg yolk / 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp fresh milk / 2 tsp Milk
How to make Apple Pie Apple Pie
- Peel the apples, cut them into small dice. Soak in cold lemon water.
- Scoop it out and put it on the stove over low heat.
- Mix sugar, wheat flour, salt, ground cinnamon (optional)
- Followed by liquid, vanilla flavor, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. Mix with apples, stir well and set aside to cool.
- Take a 3-inch circle, press it into the dough, break it with a fork, scoop the apple filling into it. fold it closed
- Brush the face with egg yolk mixed with milk. Place in the oven with a temperature of 210 degrees, top and bottom heat for 15 minutes.
- Take a break to cool down and you’re done.